- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to inform you that we have received your returned item. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, your refund will be made, and a credit will automatically be applied according to the original method of payment in the following days.
Refund late or missing:
- If you have not received a refund yet, check your bank account, credit card or other accounts again.
- Then contact your credit card, it may take a while before your refund is officially posted.
- Thereafter, contact your banking center. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us by Email.
- To return your product, you must send us an email for approval.
- You will be responsible for paying your shipping costs to return your item. Transportation costs are not refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your traded product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a tracking service or shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.